9-11-2011 to 9-17-2011
The latest marriage news:
- The U.S. ranks in at #5, but can you guess which country has the highest international divorce rate?
- Marriage isn’t outdated. Young Americans think marriage is an important life goal.
- Michigan postnuptial agreements are divided into 3 categories according to enforceability.
Here are other articles our readers were interested in this week:
- Reviews of books to help your marriage.
- Deciding whether to divorce – A rule for couples having difficulty.
- The effect of Facebook and other social media websites on your marriage.
This week’s most popular marriage advice based on Twitter retweets.
- Respectful assertiveness is necessary for marital communication
- Next time you’re frustrated with your spouse, remember your vows were “for better AND for worse”
- Stop assuming you know everything about your spouse. Ask questions. Show interest and curiosity